Category List

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast *Made this tonight for the missionaries--it was delicious! My kids even had 2nds! Next time I won't add all of the cornstarch/water to make the gravy b/c it was too thick, but it was delicious & super easy!!!! :)

Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast *Made this tonight for the missionaries--it was delicious! My kids even had 2nds! Next time I won't add all of the cornstarch/water to make the gravy b/c it was too thick, but it was delicious & super easy!!!! :)
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast *Made this tonight for the missionaries--it was delicious! My kids even had 2nds! Next time I won't add all of the cornstarch/water to make the gravy b/c it was too thick, but it was delicious & super easy!!!! :)

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Beer & Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
Beer & Bacon Mac 'n Cheese

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment