Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Biltmore's Bread Pudding - very easy to make and the taste is out-of-this-world! It's always a hit and I never have any left over! YUM!!!

Pumpkin donut French waffle
Pumpkin donut French waffle

Download whole gallery
Typical Portuguese meal. The bread is as stellar as the cheese. The best breads I've ever eaten were in Portugal.
Typical Portuguese meal.  The bread is as stellar as the cheese.  The best breads I've ever eaten were in Portugal.

Download whole gallery
Biltmore's Bread Pudding - very easy to make and the taste is out-of-this-world! It's always a hit and I never have any left over! YUM!!!
Biltmore's Bread Pudding - very easy to make and the taste is out-of-this-world! It's always a hit and I never have any left over! YUM!!!

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
A Super-Easy Vegan Apple Pie...this one is not GF, but I may try it with a GF flour blend #vegan #dessert #recipe
A Super-Easy Vegan Apple Pie...this one is not GF, but I may try it with a GF flour blend #vegan #dessert #recipe

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment